Gaming Benefits New Hampshire Nonprofits
Our mission is to build a sub-industry to regulated gambling markets through charitable gaming.
Our method is rooted in goodwill technology that elevates protection, privacy and accountability for all stakeholders and the public.
Zero Barrier to Entry
Our platforms are TRULY 100% PERFORMANCE BASED.
No start-up costs. No hardware fees. No monthly bills. No hidden expense to charities or to winners.
Above Board Fundraising Born Out of Veteran Service
Proven corporate responsibility for all stake-holders with immutable data of real-time transactions.
Gaming Labs International Certified Platforms
We offer the most innovative and highly certified raffle and charitable gaming platforms on the market.
Experienced Professionals & Nonprofit Volunteers
Ensure compliance by utilizing a platform designed by activists for activists with expert developers.
The only US based online raffle platform 24/7 Support
Help is available whenever you need it. Just reach out.
All ABOUT THE Numbers
Measurably Responsible Gaming
Empowered by Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association
U.S. Charitable Gaming gives more back to nonprofits than any other on the market.
TRANSPARENT costs, winnings and nonprofit revenues where the extended impact is proven up on immutable blockchain regulatory technology by Peerplays.
Peerplays is the first, and only, blockchain network to put humans at the center of it all while helping other blockchain networks do the same.
46 Percent More Gross Gaming Revenue to Nonprofits
100 percent Transparent Transactions
online charitable Giving
Mobilize Nonprofit Fundraising
Register Your Nonprofit
“Qualified organization” means an alumni, charitable, civic, educational, fraternal, patriotic, religious or veterans’ organization or a state or local bar association that has been certified by the Department of Taxation or the Internal Revenue Service as not operated for profit.
Create a Mobile Raffle
Market your mission with prize raffles, a Classic 50/50, Progressive raffles, Chase the Ace and other fundraising games branded by you and certified by Gaming Labs International (GLI)™ – The gold-standard of game certification.
Immutably track all contributions, prizes and regulatory transactions and prove net proceeds benefit charitable or nonprofit activities in this state.
Progressive Online 50/50
Build jackpots over time with bigger prizes and greater client engagement with potentially life-changing prizes.
Chace the Ace
U.S. Charitable gaming’s “ace in the hole.” An exciting raffle that raises the bar for accountability and mobile fundraising.
Split the pot with your supporters and your nonprofit mission.
Giving away season tickets, a trip to the Caribbean, or maybe a house? We’ve got you covered
Certified Fundraising platforms
Gaming Benefits NH Charities with Online Raffles
Nonprofits deserve a better, bigger stake within the gaming industry. Our platforms deliver trust, transparency and seamless transactions that give more management and more power to donors, doers and regulators within the charitable giving space.
NH Lottery Racing & Charitable Gaming Division
Laws, Rules & Guidance
New Hampshire Lottery Commission
Licensing and Enforcement Division
14 Integra Drive
Concord NH 03301
Telephone: (603) 271-3391, Option 2
Fax: (603) 271-6289
Office hours: 8:00AM – 4:00PM, Monday through Friday
New Hampshire Laws Administered by the New Hampshire Lottery Commission
- RSA 284 – Horse and Dog Racing Includes Historic Horse Racing, Lottery, and Keno
- RSA 287-D – Games of Chance
- RSA 287-E – Bingo and Lucky 7
- RSA 281-F – Tri-State Lotto Compact
- RSA 287-H – Fantasy Sports
- RSA 287-I – Sports Wagering
Administrative Rules of the New Hampshire Lottery Commission
- Lot 100 – Organization
- Lot 200 – Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Lot 300 – Rules for Sales Agents
- Lot 500 – Rules for Prize Assignments
- Lot 600 – Rules for Prize Claims
- Lot 700 – Rules for Employee Recognition
- Lot 900 – Rules of Lottery Intercept
- Lot 1000 – Rules for All Instant Lottery Games
- Lot 1100 – Keno
- Lot 2000 – Rules of Multi-State Lottery Association Games
- Lot 3000 – Rules for Sports Wagering
- Lot 4000 – Fantasy Sports Contests
- Lot 6000 – Rules of Second Chance Drawings
- Lot 7000 – Rules for Bingo
- Lot 7100 – Rules for Lucky 7
- Lot 7200 – Games of Chance
- Lot 7300 – Unlawful Gambling Machines
- Lot 8000 – Live and Simulcast Racing
- Lot 8200 – Historic Horse Racing
- Paripool 500 – Rebates and Discounts on Wagers
- Paripool 525 – Rules of Account Wagering
- Guidance on Totalizator Systems for HHR
- Guidance on Shipping of HHR Terminals
- Guidance for Rental Payments for Lucky 7 Operations
- Transfer of Game Operator Employer Licenses Under RSA 287-D:4
- Dealer Add-ons Advisory
- Policy Regarding Machines, Equipment, Devices and Paraphernalia
- Casino Night Advisory
- Braille Bingo Cards Advisory